Check Registration Status with UNISA 2023 Check the status of your Unisa registration application by going to my.unisa.ac.za and putting in your personal information for verification. You can also check the status of your application by going to myadmin.unisa.ac.za and entering your student number. From January 9 to February 3, 2023, you can register online for semester modules for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees, and postgraduate diplomas. If you have applied for a master’s or doctoral degree, you cannot track the status of your application on this page. Recommended: UNISA Accounting Data Processing Course Modules 2023
Follow these steps to check your registration status with UNISA (University of South Africa):
- Go to the UNISA website: https://www.unisa.ac.za/
- Click on the “myUnisa” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your student number and password to log in.
- Once logged in, click on the “myUnisa” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the “myAdmin” link.
- Under the “Student Administration” section, click on the “Student Registration” link.
- Select the academic year you wish to check your registration status for.
- Your registration status will be displayed on the screen.
You can contact UNISA directly via their website or by phone if you have any issues or questions regarding your registration status.
Tracking your application status (or dealing with a problematic registration)
There is no online tool to check the status of your application! You must email, call, or visit UNISA. I strongly advise that you visit the UNISA campus and remain there until you receive a satisfactory response or your issues are resolved. Bring a picnic basket and sleeping bag to the UNISA building for a day of outdoor fun.
Bring all supporting documentation, including but not limited to the following:
- Your matric certificate and possibly previous results (plus certified copies!)
- Your ID (plus certified copies!)
- Any kind of communication you’ve received from UNISA (e.g. acceptance letter if this is w.r.t. registration and not application)
- Any financial details or proof of payment applicable
Check Registration Status with UNISA
Have everything you submitted during the application/registration process on hand. Despite submitting these documents, UNISA may lose some of your paperwork. Have them available. If the campus assistant informs you, for example, that your matriculation certificate is not on file, you can immediately present it to him/her.
Staff at UNISA can accurately track your admissions status. They can view the location of your forms and the status they have been assigned, as well as document-related issues, etc.
People will be less likely to assist you if you are unprofessional and impolite. Nonetheless, be persistent and obtain answers. Try to address these issues as soon as possible; do not wait until there are long lines. Take initiative.